Rich & Co Pty specialises in business valuation, succession planning, and buy/sell transactions.
Ken Rich is a senior specialist motor industry services director with over 35 years experience in the retail motor vehicle industry and 24 years experience in practice providing professional services to clients. He recommenced Rich & Co Pty in 2007 having previously been a specialist director with Horwath.
Since 2007 over 60 business valuation engagements have been completed.
Services provided by Rich & Co Pty include:
- Expert business valuation reports
- Summary business appraisal reports
- Advice on succession planning
- Advice on selling going concern businesses
- Advice on business acquisition
- Business sale checklists
- Budget and cash flow reports
- Analysis of business operations
- Working capital management
- Liquidity analysis
- Discounted cash flow analysis
Ken has over 35 years experience in the retail motor industry with 25 of those years spent in public practice. His wide experience and professional qualifications make him uniquely placed to assist clients with services offered. His qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Queensland)
- Graduate Diploma in Business – Automotive Dealership Management (University of South Australia)
- Master of Business Administration (University of South Australia)
- Member Institute of Management Consultants – Certified Management Consultant
- Founding member of Auto Team Australia
- Member Institute of Business Appraisers – USA
- Member International Association of Certified Valuation Specialists